Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fired Up? Ready to go? Obama's Sept 12th Speech

I did not go away fired up and ready to go after his speech. I learned nothing more from him since his speech to the Senate on Wednesday.
I went to see and hear Obama today with great hopes for the people of America. I went away from the Target Center with little hope. Why did I go away with little hope? Because Obama couldn't even get a capacity crowd. There were people that waited to get in since Friday night. I arrived at the Target Center about 9:30 this morning and waited in a line that ended at Minneapolis Public Library. It took until about 11:15 am to get seated. There were all kinds of people behind me also lined up to get in. I could just as well showed up around noon as there still thousands of seats that were not filled.
If Obama can't get more people to a rally than he had I do not think the American people care about reform and they deserve a broken health system and get what they deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home